Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quickie Follow Up on the Contest

I won! like, runner up, but I got stuff!
and speaking of I got them TODAY. I am blown away.


The contest in question is the one I entered below, Run be Reen.
Boy did Reen deliver. I was sort of confused what I was supposed to be receiving, because where I won wasnt what I was supposed to win.... if that makes sense. If it doesnt. Pop over to Bea-ti-fied and check out the original contest.

Anwhoozer, I goooot:
Sugarpill Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow in Absinthe (one ive been lusting over)
Sugarpill Eyelash Overdose Lashes in ?? They dont have them on the site, and dont come with a name on them. But they're the HUGE dolly looking ones. (which I have also been lusting over)
Sugarpill Glitter Sticker (which immediately went on my laptop!)

I have no real words. These all ROCK. The sticker is thick glittering vinyl, so you can even slap them on your car and it will stay gorgeous, The eyelashes are just phenom. I havent tried them yet, I wear glasses, but you can bet your booty they will be worn in many photoshoots!
And the shadow, OOOOOOOOH THE SHADOW! I have only swatched it but *drools*.... its ahmazing. Its HUGE! like... huge. 5 gram WEIGHT. say it with me, weight. That means its more than worth the $12 it retails for.

yea, word. awesome contest, awesome prizes. Im smitten. and wearing green today after my shower!!

<3 Brandy MMB <3

1 comment:

  1. I looove the color Absinthe. I'm so glad I have a huge jar I can covet.

    ReplyDelete