Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Beauty Voxbox Testing:Part 2

Okay! So I have had the chance to try almost everything now. Onward!

The Sally Hansen Nail and Cuticle Creme : was kind of a bust. The same night I used it, I got COVERED in hives. I will warn that I do have sensetive skin so I cant say im ever surprised when this happens. It doesnt mean it is a bad product. But it goes to show you that testing in small patches is a good idea with ANY product.
I also will say that my hands were indeed VERY soft and moisturized. ;)

The Tampax and Always Radiant Collection : Has yet to actually be tested, I mention in the link what I think so far, and the pouch is def adorable... more in a little while!

The Clear Scalp Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner : ROCKKKKSSSS!!!! Ten Billion stars, I would already have purchased full size bottles if I didnt JUST get shampoo and conditioner before this. I can tell my hair feels nicer, is stronger, and breaks less. I love it. I just will say you MUST rinse well. <3333333 !

The Hawaiian Tropics Sunscreen : I have yet to fully try. I will be laying out sometime this week though.... Until next time!!


* Once again I must mention all products listed here and in linked post were sent to me courtesy of www.Influenster.com and all product companies free of charge for review. My opinions are my own and were not paid for by the companies. ;)

<3 Brandy Backlash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment