Please remember that all these items were sent to me courtesy of Influenster for testing and reviewing, free of charge. I will list the retail prices with the photos and item description.
Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread: $3.29 for a package of bars
- I did try this item, and didn't really care for it. It was okay, and maybe would have been better warmed up. I prefer Quakers oatmeal to go bars over this, however I did like the big chunks of pecan and almond on top. It gave a nice crunch to the chewy bar.
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme: $5.99 for a full size bottle, bottle given to me was sample size
- I have no real opinion on this yet, I did try a bit on the back of my hand but haven't really used it yet. More on this another time!
Tampax and Always Radiant Collection: Prices vary per box and item
- Though I haven't tried this yet I already love some of it. The sleeves that the tampons are in are more like fabric than before (less noisy!) and have a little sticker to open and reseal it, so its more discreet even in the trash. This came with 2 tampons, 3 liners and a pad all in a cute zipper bag (shown through the window of the picture). I will have a more thorough review later on in my second post, and pictures of everything. I will say now I will not be testing the pad, not only do I not care for pads, It is scented... and I am allergic to scented feminine products.
- I received a nicely sized trial bottle of each, this product was a "based on demographics" bonus. I have yet to try them but will start tonight! They claim to nourish the scalp for strong beautiful hair from root to tip. We shall see *eyebrow wiggle*
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30: $8.99 for 6 oz bottle. Available in SPF 12, 30, 50
- I have tried a bit on my arm, its a little too... fragranced for me. But its non greasy and is definitely nice and silky! I will have a better review later on ;)
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish in Polar Purple: $9.99- WOOOO SO EXCITED! I have always wanted to try magnetic polish. And this is probably the most inexpensive one I have seen. And.... IT WORKS! After the product picture I have photos of my crappy manicure I gave myself. The polish was wonderful; but I didn't clean it up well haha. It was a quickie just to test it.
The product photo doesn't show every true to color, but neither do the mani photos! This shows too red, nails show too blue. Either way, the color is lushhhh. and it was super easy! Paint a base coat on, one coat of color and let dry completely. Prepare by having your hand on something flat (away from fans) and the magnet close. Paint a coat on one nail and quickly hold the magnet over top the nail as close as you can (using the guide at the top) I found holding it for longer than the allotted ten seconds made for a darker and richer design. I did 30 seconds. Voila! This is without a topcoat, but I recommend one for maximum shine and reflectiveness.
Thumb, messy but great!
Well thats all for todays post, give me a few weeks for the rest. I get my wisdom teeth out Tuesday =(
In the meantime, sign up with Influenster!!
<3 Brandy Backlash <3